Peace of mind on and off the water
The Suzuki Boat Insurance policy is designed for passionate and enthusiastic pleasure craft owners. We recognise the special place your boat holds in your marine lifestyle and we aim to provide you with the peace of mind that you are covered if the unexpected happens.
Key benefits of the policy include:
- Replacement of the boat in the first 2 years of original registration - subject to availability of same make, model, or series and up to the sum insured
- Genuine manufacturer parts used where available
- $10,000,000 Liability cover as standard (other options available upon request)
- Water-skiing extension / option is available (at additional cost)
- Personal accident cover up to $50,000
- Australia wide transit cover when transporting your boat with its own trailer
- Agreed Value options available
- Lost keys cover up to $1,500
- Option to finance your premium and pay instalments monthly
Suzuki Marine Insurance is a business name of NM Insurance Pty Ltd ABN 34 100 633 038, AFSL 227186. NM Insurance is an insurance underwriting agency and has a binding authority from Zurich Australian Insurance Limited (ZAIL) which allows it to enter into and arrange policies of insurance. NM Insurance acts on behalf of ZAIL and not you when providing these services but does so under its own AFSL.
Policies incepted up to 11:59pm on 16 July 2020 are underwritten by AIG Australia Ltd.
Advice on this website is general so consider whether it suits your objectives, financial situation and needs. Always consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement and/or Policy Wording before buying or renewing insurance.
Steadfast Group Limited ABN 98 073 659 677 (SGL) has a shareholding in NM Insurance. Some of the brokers we deal with may be SGL subsidiaries or associates. NM Insurance has access to shared services from SGL. These include (but are not exclusive to): model operating procedures, manuals, legal, technical, HR, compliance, sum insured and product comparison tools; insurance cover placement and claims support; group insurance arrangements; and group purchasing arrangements. These services are funded by SGL, subsidised by SGL or SGL receives a fee for them.